For the 2017-2018 School Year!
- Four-day preschool sessions: Morning session from 8:30 to 11:30 Monday through Thursday.
- Pre-care option for ½ day morning preschool, (7:00 to 8:30)
- Post-care option for ½ afternoon preschool, (3:30 to 5:30)
- Full-day preschool sessions: Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm with pre-care option from 7:00 am to 8:30 am and post-care option from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Two-day toddler enrichment program: Monday & Tuesday mornings from 8:45 to 11:15 or Wednesday & Thursday mornings from 8:45 to 11:15
Program Highlights include:
- NAEYC Accredited program
- Certified, degreed teaching staff
- Small class sizes and low teacher-child ratios
- Faith based environment with age appropriate Christian experiences
- Intellectually engaging project work
- Environments designed to inspire learning
- Daily physical activities on our playground or gymnasium
- Daily nature-based learning experiences in the Nature Classroom
Registration Dates for the 2017-2018 School Year are as follows:
To register for the program, families will need to submit a completed application form for each child along with a check for the registration fee. The 2017-2018 non-refundable registration fee is $100 per student. Families with more than one child registering pay $100 for the family.
Current Families: January 9th - January 27th
Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will be distributed beginning Monday January 9th in the children’s classroom cubby. You may stop by the office to pick-up an extra application if you have an additional sibling in your family to register. The last day to submit an application before community registration is Friday January 27th. Any families not registered by January 27, will forfeit their enrollment for the next school year.
Church Member Families: January 9th -January 27th
Please print an application from the website and return it to Pam Scranton between the given dates. If you are unable to print an application, please call the office at 693-7296.
Community Families: Friday, February 3rd
On Friday, February 3rd, community registration will begin. Registration will take place outside the sanctuary at 9:00 a.m. Families will register in order of arrival. After February 3rd, families can call UPC Discovery to set up a tour and register for any available spots.