For the 2022-2023 School Year!
- Four-day preschool sessions: Morning session from 8:30am to 11:30am, Afternoon session from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm. Monday-Thursday
- Full-day preschool sessions: Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm with pre-care option from 7:00 am to 8:30 am and post-care option from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Two-day toddler enrichment program: Monday & Tuesday mornings from 8:45am to 11:15am or Wednesday & Thursday mornings from 8:45am to 11:15am
Program Highlights include:
- NAEYC accredited program, (National Association for the Education of Young Children)
- Certified, degreed teaching staff
- Small class sizes and low teacher-child ratios
- Faith based environment with age appropriate Christian experiences
- Intellectually engaging project work
- Environments designed to inspire learning
- Daily physical activities on our playground or gymnasium
- Daily nature-based learning experiences in the Nature Classroom
REGISTRATION DATES FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR ARE AS FOLLOWS:
To register for the program, families will need to submit a completed application form for each child along with a check for the registration fee. The 2022-2023 non-refundable registration fee is $100 per student. Families with more than one child registering pay $100 for the family.
Current Families: Thursday, January 6 until Thursday, January 27
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be distributed beginning Thursday January 6. You may request an extra application if you have an additional sibling in your family to register. The last day to submit an application before community registration is Thursday January27 Any families not registered by January 27, will forfeit their enrollment for the next school year.
Church Member Families: Thursday, January 6 until Thursday, January 27
Please print an application from the website and return it to the Director, Lora Taylor, between the given dates. If you are unable to print an application, please call the office at 309-693-7296 or pick up from the shelf of the church office. Applications will be accepted through email or regular mail at the addresses below. Once your child’s application has been received, you will be notified.
Alumni Families: Thursday, January 20 until Thursday, January 27
Back by popular demand! Alumni families of UPC Discovery Preschool will have the opportunity to enroll early. Please print an application from the website and return it to the Director, Lora Taylor, between the given dates. If you are unable to print an application, please call the office at 309-693-7296. Applications will be accepted through email or regular mail at the addresses below. Once your child’s application has been received, you will be notified.
Community Families: Friday, January 28
On Friday, January 28, Community Registration will begin at 9:00 am. Instructions will be given to each parent upon arrival to the church parking lot; please do not enter the parking lot before 8:30 am. Please also be ready to provide a cell phone number upon arrival. In order to follow social distancing guidelines and procedures, we ask that only one parent attend registration. Please also wear a mask when inside the building for registration. An application can be printed from the website or call the office at 309-693-7296.